SCW Girl’s Invitational – Track Meet Gallery

Last night, the St. Charles West girl’s track team participated in the SCW Girl’s Invitational while also holding their senior night at Steve Stahl Stadium.  The track meet itself consisted of events such as running events, hurdles, pole vault, shotput, discus, high jump, and more. Students from Jennings High School, Francis Howell Central High School, Cor Jesu High School, Fort Zumwalt South High School,  and St. Charles High School came from all parts of Missouri in order to participate in the event.

The seniors recognized were Kennedi House, Ranique Robinson, Hannah Myers, Betsy McCune, Lily Jackson, Ella Nichols, Taylor Everley, and Jillian Shivers (seniors not at the meet include Harmony Hudson and Camia Lee).  All of the seniors have been on the track team for at least a year, and have put in numerous hours of hard work and dedication towards the track program.

Highlights of the meet include junior Elise Beer’s placement in her distance running and the 4×400 winning first place against the other schools.  Overall, the track meet was a huge success for the Warriors, and the program continues to be strengthened through the foundation of the seniors and the gifts of the athletes to come.