Breaking News
  • End of School is closer than it appears! Have you checked your grades?
The Student News Site of St. Charles West High School

SCW Smoke Signal

SCW Smoke Signal

SCW Smoke Signal

Hayden and Mila Kemp Senior Spotlight

Hayden (right) and Mila (left) Kemp
Hayden (right) and Mila (left) Kemp

Hayden and Mila Kemp are a set of seniors that happen to be twins here at West. 

When asked what it was like to be a twin, Hayden said that it was strange because of all of the questions he was asked, but overall it was pretty cool. Mila said that, “I like it although I forget about it most of the time.”

They both have very different hobbies even though they are twins. Hayden likes to play games with his friends, play in his band, and woodworking. Mila loves to read and do diamond paintings when she’s now working at Little Guppy. 

They both, however, said that the thing they would miss the most about West is the teachers they have become close with. 

After high school Hayden has plans to either work or attend trade school while he decides what he wants to do. Mila has plans to attend St. Charles Community College for two years before transferring to a university for Social Work. 

Hayden and Mila have really big plans for the future and we wish them the best of luck in having a successful life! They’ll be missed around West.